Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Crepes and Waffles. How good can it be?

Next time you visit Bogota, Colombia that is, you have to stop by Crepes and Waffles; They have a few around the area.
I was a little bit like, what ever Crepes and Waffles, how good could it be...well It was Amazing!
I ordered  the "Lomo Arabe" Is this mediterranean meat, seasoned with middle eastern spices and a tahini sauce; I didn't get a chance to take a picture, but it looks just like this! ( i promise)
And the taste! OMG! so fresh and so tender; it's a must have!

I am known for my sweet tooth; every time I go out I must have something sweet (this is what will probably kill me unfortunately) 
Me and my friend got Supreme Ice Cream; It was Vanilla ice cream with sliced bananas and whipped cream; drizzled with caramel and chocolate syrup, and accompanied with a piece of cone, oh and nuts...and when i say "drizzled" I drenched in syrop! It sounds good, well let me tell you it's even better when you have it. 
The flavors are just so different; when I say Vanilla Ice cream...I mean VANILLA ICE CREAM (it's hard to explain, it's just a must have)


Next time you visit Colombia (also in other countries) or if you visit it for the first time; please make sure you go to Crepes and Waffles
Other Countries: BrasilChileColombiaEcuadorEspañaMéxicoPanamáPerúVenezuela
I went to this one: 
Plaza de las Américas
  • Colombia |
  •  
  • Bogotá |
  •  
  • Américas
  • Plaza de las Américas Zona teatros Imax |
  •  
  • Teléfono 057 + 1 6767600 Ex.749
  • Horarios
    Lunes a jueves 11:45 a.m. A 9:30 p.m.
    Viernes y sábados 11:45 a.m. A 10:00 p.m.
    Domingos 11:45 a.m. A 9:00 p.m.
    Festivos 11:45 a.m. A 8:30 p.m.
http://crepesywaffles.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment