Search This Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2012

The good, the bad and the ugly with Lancôme

Here is my mini Lancôme collection (I am missing a picture of the lipgloss)



The good:
BI FACIAL Double Action Eye Makeup Remover; I've tried a lot of them, this one by far is the BEST ONE. Its around $22-$28 depending on where you buy it. MUST HAVE

Doll Lashes Mascara: it's ok, I got the free sample when I bought the VISIONNAIRE. I don't think it's a must have. I find that the L'oreal voluminous lashes or the False fiber lashes, work so much better.

Lancôme lip gloss (missing the picture) also got the sample one, it's nice and it lasts a bit longer, at least for me.

The bad:
The sales lady at the Lancôme counter: She basically told me that this serum was going to do miracles in my face that I wouldn't have wrinkles ever. And I believed it; I was looking for something to prevent me from getting wrinkles in the future. What she failed to notice is that I have no wrinkles and a fairly good skin.

The ugly:
I started to use the Vissionnaire Serum plus the HIGH RESOLUTION cream, every morning and night, it felt ok no burning sensation or anything like that. But after a week or so I started getting what I thought it was an allergic reaction; it was little pimples like. I immediately stopped using both products, called the Lancôme department and took back the product :(.

I have not tried the genifique one I'll leave that one for my mother to try, and also the visionnaire maybe it will work in her skin.


When you go buy any beauty products please make sure to do a research (unlike me) and that the counter lady doesn't push the product on you. A good sales person will always offer you a sample before purchasing the actual product (btw the visionnaire was $84 plus tax, not cheap at all), I learned that at the Chanel counter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment