Search This Blog

Sunday, April 1, 2012

CHANEL...not No.5

I actually got the Chanel Double Perfection; Its a mix of foundation and powder. I went to Macys @ Aventra Mall (Miami) and at the Chanel counter got this nice Lady - Denise- to help me find my perfect match for my skin tone. After Denise tried a few shades on me she asked me to take the mirror and walk outside ans see which one looked better; at first I was like, no it's ok, this one looks good (on my left side), she insisted that I needed to see it outside, with the real daylight and so I did. Turns out...she was sooooo right!
About the Foundation/Powder; I got the 80 Medium Beige, it really goes on really smooth, and I honestly put my primer in let it set, apply my ALMAY concealer, and then the CHANEL Double Perfection Powder make up.




It comes in this black suede container that covers the 13g plastic case in which the powder comes in. In addition to the powder there is a rectangular white applicator sponge that has it's own compartment, with vents! so that no bacteria accumulates and then goes to our face!(I thought that was very clever)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment