Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I found My Gold!

For a couple of weeks now I've been trying to find a gold nail polish and have not been successful at it. I tried Milani the one with glitter, a gold color one and it looked horrible it made my nails look yellow and sick :(.
After a long search (2weeks is not that long, lol) I found the right Gold for my nails =) it's Orly's Luxe. And I think it looks just fab!
Got it at Walgreens for $7.99.

It goes on well, 2 coats it's enough and it will cover the nails just fine; now when it comes to drying it will take a bit more time than a regular nail polish.
When I'm done doing my nails I Always, Always use RUSH 60 second High speed top coat ( got it at Sally's for $3 or $4) it's excellent

The consistency of the actual polish is a bit different.

Take a look at it and let me know what you think

2 comments:

  1. I love it too. There is one that is a metalic pink; but this one looks a lot better on me.

    ReplyDelete