Search This Blog

Friday, March 9, 2012

Sra. Martinez 3/5

After a little art Exhibition, Dali Miami at The Moore Building. My cousin and I decided to go out for drinks and some appetizers, so as we walked out we found Sra. Martinez. We order a few appetizer and some drinks.

Nice Menu


This was the EGG YOLK CARPACCIO. For me it was just ok...my cousin can't eat shrimp so he barely tried it. But i think it needed more flavor

SQUID INK RISOTTO...Yuuuuummmm, was our favorite. Perfect Inked rice with Seared and Crispy Calamari, and some kind of chimichurri sauce...really good

We decided to be adventurous and order Foie Gras, I've never had this in my life...Not my favorite item, to me it tasted like peanut butter and jelly...with a bit of an after taste...

The drinks now, that was good! well mine (my cousin went with straight vodka) My drink was the MATADOR it was a great combination of Vodka, Strawberries, Basil, Jalapeno Syrup, Lime Juice...it doesn't sound that great but WOW I definitely recommend trying it for me it was Delicious! (sorry im kind of new at this and i didn't take a picture)
Our server was Jacob! he was such a sweetheart! great service is always a plus

The food was not extremly amazing. It's a bit pricey. Now the service and ambiance was very good

No comments:

Post a Comment