Search This Blog

Thursday, March 22, 2012

My personal collection of TRESemme

I honestly have to say that TRESemme is quiet fond of my hair. I've been using their products for quiet some time, I started with the Shampoo and Conditioner....and now well... take a look




My line of TRESemme hair care line just grew! my husband really doesn't understand why is it that i need sooo many products! let me explain.
  1. Shampoo and Conditioner; I've tried some of them and they all work great for me.,
  2. Thermal Creations: Use it every time I am going to blow dry, flat iron, curl or InStyle my hair. I don't actually know if it works, or not, but better safe than sorry
  3. Dry Shampoo: Well...as soon as my hair starts getting dirty the Dry Shampoo helps me get by One more day with my styled hair
  4. 24Hr Mouse: I can't put enough on my hair love to apply it when is damped and then just let it air dry
  5. The gel: I actually got that for my husband right before we went on a trip, so that he could put it on his carry-on. He said it's ok (for a guy that's a good review)
  6.  Split Remedy Leave-In: I bought this a few weeks ago, and I have noticed that my hair is Softer on my ends...actually all over. I will continue to use it and give you more feedback on it
  7. The nourishing mask: I just bought it today, it felt good when I put it on; a little goes a long way. It's green and it smells good 
So yes! I would absolutely recommend these products. Go ahead at least start with the shampoo and conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment