Search This Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2012

My dreams aren't like this

I have to say sometimes I go on these makeup hauls...not even hauls but maybe a brand will come out with something new, I see it on Facebook and then go buy it. maybe this time it was a mistake =(
I got the new Dream Bouncy Blush, what a wist of money; this is just a shimmery cream, it's almost like a thick lotion. 
I read in some blogs -after btw - that you had to use the right tools so that it won't get messed up (they probably meant my fingers), but i Honestly had no luck
this is what it's suppose to look like (online picture)
And this is what mine looks like, after using it for a week


it keeps getting worst and worst! ugggghhhhh I just hate it. I feel like they made this makeup for little girls or even teenagers.
And you can't even see the color, it just looks like a light, light shimmer.
I don't recommend it at all =(. I should have done some research instead of looking at the pretty colors and shapes, and that name! Dream Bouncy Blush; who wouldn't want to have a dream bouncy blush as part of their makeup?
This was more like a nightmare!

ps: I need to take better pictures, I know 

No comments:

Post a Comment