Search This Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Very Very Juicy

Long story short...I tried this perfume because I smelled it on a girlfriend of mine, day after day, after day, then I went to Ross (yes, ross) and bought the 1.7oz bottle ($29.99), carried it in my purse, wore it almost everyday, until  I ran out of it. Then I debated weather I should buy another one or not, maybe I should try something else - I thought - and I did, but I had to go back to it, after all it is Juicy Couture! Viva la Juicy
Went online to perfumania.com and got the whole package

Viva La Juicy Gift Set

Et voilĂ !

Perfume Spray 3.4 FL oz (so is the big one )

Perfume Spray .33 FL oz - perfect size for your purse -

Body Lotion 4.2 FL oz - Good because I don't like body wash, I find them useless -
 


I wanted to explain how this perfume smells; I read that someone posted this " when ppl smell you theyll wanna be all over you because its just that kind of perfume!!! but yeah it reminds me of making out"
She's right! it is like making out! It's just sexy!!!
I saved : $41.71!
Paid: $77.69
Free Shipping
2 perfume Samples and a $20.00 Gift Bag

EXTRA TIP: Retailmenot.com for a $5 OFF coupon ( I always get great coupons in this site - always do a search for it before you check out of any site!)














































No comments:

Post a Comment