Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Escape to Tuscany...or stop by BRIO!

This is my second time there; and I have to say I will go again and again!
Even though it was Mothers day The service was great and the food... Mamma Mia! Delicious.


There were 9 of us each one got a different plate...I only tood pictures of mine and my husbands
Pasta Alla Vodka
Delicate Ricotta filled handmade pasta, with crispy pancetta, garlic, basil and a spicy tomato Parmesan cream sauce $15.15 ( I added chicken so it might a little bit more)


This sauce was soooo amazingly yummy! it was just the perfect amont. What makes this different you ask? Well this Pasta a la Vodka doesn't come with your regular angel hair pasta, or penne pasta, it was these pouches of Ricotta! I have never tasted something so yummy.





Crab & Shrimp Crepes With Fontina, scrambled eggs, asparagus, Hollandaise and charred tomato. Served with potatoes peperonata and fresh fruit $14.85


This was also super good! i had a bite or two. I think that if it was earlier I would have had it, but I was in the mood for pasta that day.


And last but not least we had the Peach Sangria! I had ordered this before...honestly it's so refreshing ! and addictive and the fruits in it uhhhmmmm it's just the best! 
White Peach Sangria peach nectar, fresh berries and citrus fruits, peach schnapps and chardonnay, served on the rocks
But then this time, they decided to change the recipe! there were no fruits at all! i was sooo disappointed! I still drank it but I didn't enjoy it as much
here is a Before and After pic

Before- It looks so refreshing!





After - Doesn't look so fresh now


Overall I really like the food and the ambiance; the service was also great! 
Hope you guys get a chance to try it!
I guess it depends where the location is, this was at
The Shops at Pembroke Gardens 14576 Southwest 5th Street
Pembroke Pines, FL (954) 431-1341 l - 

No comments:

Post a Comment