Search This Blog

Sunday, June 3, 2012

H&M in Miami

As you all know it was the big opening of the pop-up store H&M in Miami, this past June 1st
I knew that they had an H&M in Palm Beach Gardens and I have been meaning to go for the past month or so. 
When I found out that it opening in Miami I was so happy! I wanted to go the same day! well I went the next one. Saturday afternoon I decided to go and also to drag my husband with me; I knew that it would be insane so I needed him to stand in line while I did the shopping (how smart am I? lol).
There was a long line, but it went by fast...we were in line for 20 minutes, standing in the heat(there was an OK breeze)just to come in to come into the store where it was hotter than hell!. They didn't have the full collection, it was mostly summer things. As soon as we walked in he stood in line. I was done in literally 15. 
It was sooooo hot, so small and packed I just couldn't do it, and my poor husband was there standing in line with for me. I didn't try on anything, I just wanted to get the hell out of there, and so we did.
Out of the 4 things I got I have to return 2.


This is what the lines looked like 


1669 Meridian Ave., Miami Beach

I would definitely recommend that you all wait for the actual store that will be on Lincoln Rd.or take the time and go to the one in Palm Beach Gardens (3101 PGA Boulevard  Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410. Just 20 minutes north of West Palm Beach)
If you want the heat of the store then go, but know that you will find mainly summer clothing.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment