Search This Blog

Sunday, January 13, 2013

DC Part II

And then, there was CENTRAL By Michel Richards
www.centralmichelrichard.com
I was not a friend on Foie Gras, until I went to ANIMAL in LA...So I was immediately drawn to this exquisite appetizer when I saw it (oh and I got my husband into foie gras too) It was a Tartine of Duck Prosciutto with foie gras and truffle. The minute it came to the table I knew it was just going to melt in my mouth. And that avocado was just the perfect touch! So fresh...and just the right amount

I ordered a pre fixed menu (for $35 wow)

My 1st plate was a french Onion Soup...It looked better when they brought it for me but I took the picture late. 

Then there was this Pecan Crusted Salmon with Butternut squash sauce – wow!

And also Dessert! This was THE BEST CREME BRULE! ever...ever! So soft, not to sweet, The caramel on top was perfect! The raspberries and blueberries on top, was just the missing touch on all the others ones I've ever had.   

My husband had the Loup de Mer (Sea Bass) I had a bite of this (that's all he let me had hahahaha)
It was cooked and seasoned to perfection! I know I'm using the word "perfect" a lot but it's the truth.

This restaurant is famous for their Fried Chicken...the reason why we didn't order it is that neither of us care for fried chicken. Maybe next time I will try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment